Rosetta’s popular keynote speeches and workshops inspire audiences around the world to build meaningful careers, enhance their leadership skills and live with greater purpose. These sessions are interactive, informative and designed to help participants take immediate action. The topics below can be delivered as a keynote, conference breakout session, webinar or an in-house workshop. Additional themes can be developed at your request.
Become the Leader of Your Own Life: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement
Do you ever wonder if you’ll be able to achieve “work/life balance” and make as much time for yourself as you make for work? That’s because it’s not really about balance. It’s about being in alignment with your values. It’s about being whole. To date, Rosetta has taught hundreds of people how to develop their own personal mission statements in what is often a life-changing and emotional process for them. This interactive self-discovery workshop will guide you through a linear, three-step process to complete a personal mission statement that will impact the way you work, lead, and live your life. As a result of this session, you will:
- Discover how your core values shape your approach to work and life
- Raise the quality of your relationships, lifestyle and personal leadership
- Increase the level of satisfaction in your personal and professional life
- Begin to work and live with greater purpose and productivity
6 Ways to Accelerate Your Career
Are you feeling stuck in a rut when it comes to your career? Unsure of what your next steps should be to advance and grow in your current position? Well, sometimes the best way to give yourself a career jumpstart is to invest in your own professional development so that you can begin to see immediate progress. Based on the concepts in Rosetta’s first book, How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar: 50 Ways to Accelerate Your Career, this interactive, lively presentation will uncover six ways to accelerate your career, including:
- How to develop valuable expertise (even if you’re “just” an intern)
- Strategies for building a strong professional network
- Ideas to help you establish a great personal brand
- Opportunities to practice authentic leadership
- Steps to achieve work/life balance
- Tips for when and how to move on up in your career
Participants will take away several concrete ideas for career development that can be implemented right away.
9 Ways to Build Your Network for Social Capital and Professional Success
One of the most powerful strategies to thriving in your career is to network, network, and network some more. You’ve heard this mantra so many times because it’s true! But how do you network if you don’t have much of a “network?” And more importantly, how can you use these connections to benefit your career? These days, technology has made communication much less time-consuming, however the old-fashioned methods of networking still hold true. This session will reveal nine proven strategies that you can put into practice immediately to build your professional network – both online and offline.
Personal Branding 101: How to Use Social Media to Accelerate Your Career
Your “personal brand” is just a fancy synonym for your professional reputation. And let’s face it. Everyone has one, whether you like it or not. The question is: Is yours a good one? Well, if you’re having trouble getting the jobs, promotions and leadership opportunities you want, then you may need to invest some time in developing or refining your personal brand. When you have a great professional reputation, you become known as the “go-to” person in your field that is well-positioned to influence others and effect meaningful social change.
This interactive presentation will help you:
- Understand the origins of personal branding and how it can help accelerate your career
- Conduct an “audit” of your current personal brand
- Share your expertise and grow your professional network using four of the most effective online tools available today: blogging, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Launch Yourself: Four Essential Steps to Get Your Business Off the Ground
Are you ready to transition from having a fun hobby to starting a real business? If you already have a business idea but you’ve been procrastinating on putting yourself “out there” for far too long, this workshop is for you! This interactive training will equip you with the confidence, inspiration and direction you need to launch your business this year. In this session, you will learn how to implement the four essential steps you need to get your business off the ground:
- Get Focused: Find Your Sweet Spot and Identify Your Ideal Client or Customer
- Get Online: Create or Improve Your Website
- Get Paid: Develop Products and Services That People Are Actually Willing to Pay For
- Get Out There: Promote Your Business Professionally and Consistently
How to Reset Your Life: Three Strategies for Getting Back on Track with the Life You Really Want
Do you sometimes feel like your life has gotten off track? Are you at a point where you need to set new, exciting goals for yourself but struggling to figure out what you want to do next? Ever wish you could just press the “reset” button on your life and start fresh? If so, this workshop will outline three strategies designed to equip you with all the tools you need to get back on track and in tune to what you really want out of life. Participants will:
- Take a life assessment, an honest look at what’s happening in seven specific areas of your life
- Develop a personal mission statement, a concise representation of what’s most important to you
- Create a life map, one of the most powerful personal development tools for clearing a path to your own happiness
Click here to set up a free phone consultation with Rosetta to discuss how she can help to make your next event a successful one.