Since 2008, Rosetta has worked successfully with organizations around the country to present interactive, informative and inspiring programs that help staff, boards of directors, members and volunteers become better leaders.
Rosetta is available to develop, facilitate and/or deliver the content for your organization’s:
- leadership development program
- professional development series
- annual staff/board training
- emerging leaders network
- “lunch and learn” or “brown bag” series
- other staff development program
Rosetta has worked with numerous organizations to develop, facilitate and deliver leadership development programs from as short as half a day to as long as a whole year, including:
- The Nonprofit Roundtable of Greater Washington’s Future Executive Directors Fellowship (year-long leadership development program in Washington, DC involving an overnight kickoff retreat)
- The National Association of Pupil Transportation’s Leading Every Day Initiative: “Defining Your Own Leadership: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement” and “Beyond the Hype: How to Use Social Media for Leadership, Networking and Professional Development” (full-day program in Cincinnati, OH)
- Americans for the Arts’ Emerging Leaders Preconference:“Six Ways to Rock Your Arts Career” and “Defining Your Own Leadership: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement” (half-day program in San Antonio, TX)
- Knight Fellows Program at the National Arts Marketing Project Conference (hosted by Americans for the Arts): ”Six Ways to Rock Your Arts Career” and “Defining Your Own Leadership: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement” (half-day program in Charlotte, NC)
Click here to set up a free phone consultation with Rosetta to discuss how she can help your organization produce an interactive, informative and inspiring leadership development program.