Rosetta’s speaking and training fees are value-based and reflect a commitment to help your audience build meaningful careers, enhance their leadership skills and live with greater purpose.
Speaking and Training Fee Schedule for 2013:
- $500 Webinar (up to 60 minutes including Q&A)
- $1,000 Workshop, breakout session or panel (up to 90 minutes)
- $1,500 Half-day workshop or staff/board training (up to 4 hours)
- $2,000 Keynote or plenary (up to 75 minutes including Q&A)
- $2,500 Keynote or plenary plus ONE breakout session or panel
- $2,500 Full-day workshop or staff/board training (up to 8 hours)
- $3,000 Keynote or plenary plus TWO breakout sessions or panels
Your Investment Includes:
- A personal phone consultation with Rosetta prior to your event
- Planning time, including conference calls with meeting organizers and key staff
- Development of customized, interactive content to meet your specific event objectives
- Development of a customized handout or worksheet with key learning points, if applicable and/or desired
- Development of a customized, interactive PowerPoint presentation, if applicable and/or desired
- Delivery of the presentation
Books and Resources:
You may wish to provide additional resources to your attendees to help them keep learning long after the event is over. Rosetta’s book and courses are available at a significant volume discount if you wish to purchase them for your attendees. As part of her speaking engagement, Rosetta will also agree to a book signing (at no additional charge) for your attendees following her presentation(s). Rosetta’s books and resources can also be made available for individual sale to attendees (i.e. a table in the back of the room). Workbooks can also be developed for half-day and full-day workshops and programs.
A deposit of 50% of the speaking fee holds the date when you book an engagement. Your event will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid. The deposit payment may be made via check or credit card. The balance is due after Rosetta has delivered the program.
Travel Expense Policy:
In addition to Rosetta’s speaking or training fee, reasonable travel expenses are charged to your organization. These expenses may include roundtrip airfare, lodging, ground transportation, parking and/or meals. Travel arrangements can be made directly by your organization (typically the more economical option) or Rosetta may be reimbursed for these expenses following the engagement.